Working as a system administrator, with no one to talk and share an experience? Tired of inhuman time monitoring, and overload of small projects? Feeling hopeless because there is no vision or vibe in the project? Leave your old job and join us to become a part of a team of cloud automation freaks who are creating something truly groundbreaking!
We’re searching for an SRE with AWS focus, to become a member for our SRE/DevOps team. You’ll be shaping and forging the product, together with our Clients, Cloud Architects, and Developers.
So, if you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, where problems are not always crisply defined and the challenges offer unlimited potential for innovation… and if you are someone who'd like to work in a full-responsibility model and who can dive into a project with limited guidance… and if you are passionate about creating compelling experiences for customers YOU ARE THE PERSON WE WANT!
- Design reviews, continuous improvement cycles for products launched in the cloud;
- Suggesting and implementing changes in infrastructure, working with backend and frontend developers;
- Helping customers' DEV teams deliver products faster and optimize their jobs in an automated manner;
- Keeping environments secured and continuously improved with the best DevOps approach;
- Automating daily tasks(backups, security checks, cost checks, OS patching) via AWS Lambdas, Bash scripts, etc.;
- Knowledge in core AWS services, architecture, uses and best practices;
- Proficient in developing, deploying and troubleshooting cloud-based applications;
- Knowledge in AWS security and scalability ;
- About 4+ years of experience in AWS;
- Previous exposure to large-scale systems design;
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues;
- Experience with building or maintaining cloud-native applications;
- Proficiency in writing code for serverless applications;
- Ability to use or interact with AWS services;
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language;
- Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications;
- Ability to identify key features of AWS services;
- Can act as a technical advisor for AWS related issues/tasks;
- Able to architect solutions for AWS;
- High proficiency in English.
- Dedicated team player with the ability to sit down to dissect problems, solve them and then share the experience and knowledge with the team;
- Strong willingness to improve, develop solutions that will be recommended for customers;
- Willingness to convince customers to Chaos Engineering;
- Willingness to automate everything;
- Willingness to improve via simplification;
- Independence in performing assigned tasks;
- Team and end-user communications skills;
- Knowledge acquisition and the ability to put it into practice;
- Understanding that whatever is done, there’s probably a better way to do it;
- Treating goals as seriously as we do, and the ability to enjoy working with determined people from all walks of life;
Nice to have certification
- AWS SysOps Certificate Associate Certificate;
- AWS Developer Certificate Associate Certificate;
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate Certificate;
- Docker Certified Associate (DCA);
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA);
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA);
If you don’t meet all the requirements – don’t worry. We're looking for people with talent who strive to solve problems in an automated manner, who know how to use their experience and knowledge rather than those who just know things by heart. Join us if you want to change make a difference.